Sunday, May 20, 2012

We Have the Answers...Now!

As fast as it takes to type search words, anyone with Internet access can find out the answers to most anything.  I love it!  And I would like to say, "if the President of the United States can say, 'I am evolving', I will say that when it comes to being Vegetarian".
I typed "low carb casseroles" into Google search and came up with this idea. I totally changed the original recipe to suit me and what I already had.  I call them, "Pop Up Omelets".
Ingredients can easily be changed to suit you, too. (Sorry my "inside" photos' color is a little off.  I'll remember that for the next time)




  POP UP OMELETS

10 eggs, whisk good (I removed 5 yokes)
1/4 cup Jalapeno Peppers, chopped (I used jarred)
1/2 cup cooked sausage (I used veggie sausage)
1 1/2 cups any shredded cheese
salt and pepper to taste.

Stir together, pour into oiled muffin pan and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Makes 9 omelet poppers.

These can be frozen.  To eat, just pop into the micro wave. Yumm with fresh fruit.

No comments: