Sunday, September 09, 2012

Autumn Time is a Grand Time

My area of the world has just come through a long and hot Summer.  We will still have very hot weather ahead but with cool down times, too.  The fall months are a time we really look forward to and my new Treasury on Etsy is ready for your enjoyment.

I keep busy with the process of filling my shops on Etsy with new and interesting items.  One of the things a lot of shop owners like to do is feature items from different shops in a collection of 16 all with something in common.  I have put together a collection of blue and orange Autumn themed products.  I hope you enjoy.  At the time of making the Treasury, all items were for sale. Click anywhere for a larger view of the collection.

Here is the original link to see the Treasury in my shop, ReneesBags:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTYyNDIwNTZ8MjcyMDcxNjI2NQ/our-vibrant-autumn-in-blue-and-orange?ref=pr_treasury
If you want details of an item, just click the title under each photo. Happy Browsing!

No comments: